VISA General Information
|Visa application||Between 9:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.,
Sunday through Thursday
|Receiving applied visa||Between 2:00 p.m. and 3:30 p.m.,
Sunday through Thursday except for Embassy's holidays
|Tel: 962(country code)-6(area code)-593-2005
[Extension: 115 (Arabic & English)]
[Extension: 124 or 110 (Japanese & English)]
|Fax: 962(country code)-6(area code)-592-2176|
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
Tel: 81(country code)-3(area code)-5501-8431
|10:00 a.m. -12:00 noon time
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (GMT +9)
Visa fees: Gratis
You may find full particulars of Japanese visa in the following sites
Frequently Asked Questions - Visa and Entering Japan
A Guide to Japanese Visas
General guidanceNow we cannot accept visa application basically due to the border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 by the Government of Japan. If you have any question, please contact us.
When you visit the Embassy, please wear a mask and if you have a fever or are in poor physical condition, please refrain from visiting.
In principle, foreigners wishing to enter Japan are required to apply at any Japanese diplomatic or consulate missions (Embassy or Consulate) for a visa for Japan.
Japan’s Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act stipulates that any foreigner wishing to enter Japan must possess a valid passport and a visa for Japan.
This guidance is made for the purpose of explaining the procedure of obtaining a temporary visit visa for Jordanian, Iraqis and other nationals residing in Jordan for long time. Any nationals other than the above should apply for visa at the Japanese Embassy or Consulate where they reside.
The temporary visit visa refers to short stay up to 90 days for such purposes as sightseeing, sports, visits to relatives, amateur participation in athletic meeting, business trip and so on. In this case, visitors are not allowed to work or earn any income during his/her stay.
- Important notice
- Written pledge (Format)
- Certificate of Testing for COVID-19 (Format) (please submit it to the Immigration)
If the applicant cannot find a medical institution which accepts the above mentioned format, the applicant can submit an optional format document with the following information in English.
Please note that in case any of the following required information is missing, the applicant may be denied permission to enter Japan as falling under the relevant provisions of the Immigration Control and Refugee Recognition Act.
(1) Personal information of an applicant (name, passport number, nationality, date of birth, sex)
(2) Proof of authenticity of the COVID-19 test result (test method (only limited to the sample and test method mentioned in the format), result, date of the sampling, date of test result, date of issuance of the test)
(3) Information of a medical institution(the name and address of a medical institution /the name of a doctor/stamp seal(or sign by doctor)) In addition to original certificate (issued in print from), copy (issued and received electronically (such as by email)) is also acceptable. In any case, the certificate must be submitted upon arrival in print from. Please be sure that the certificate is printed on paper before arrival.
Please print the application form on one side not double side.
- VISA Application Form
- VISA Application Form without QR Code for handwriting