- Border enforcement measures to prevent the spread of novel coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Phased Measures for Resuming Cross-Border Travel
- Visa Requirement (Embassy of Japan in Jordan)
- Single, Multiple entry VISA / Residing in Japan (Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Japan)
Please print the application form on one side not double side.
In line with the measures taken by Japanese government, we stopped accepting visa applications for temporary visitors (business, tourists, etc) until further notice.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Visa Application Form
- Visa Application Form without QR code for handwriting
- Visa Authorization Letter (English)
- Visa Authorization Letter (Arabic)
- Visa Hotline for Foreigners
- Exemption of Visa (Short-Term Stay)
- Visitors to Miyagi, Fukushima, and Iwate prefectures
- VISA for Medical Stay
- Preferential immigration treatment based on the point-based system for highly skilled professionals
- Basic Resident Registration System for Foreign Residents in Japan
- Notice for Foreign Student in Japan
- Criteria of Visa Issuance
- Dear travelers to Japan: Overseas Travel Insurance is Recommended
- Visiting Japan Links
- Japan Links