Japanese Embassy in Jordan is seeking to recruit a new staff in the cultural & public relations section. Please read the following and submit the papers to our Embassy by 29th January, 2018, 16:00.
Interview tests will follow the submission of documents. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by mid of February.
1. Necessary Documents
- CV (fill in the attachment)
- Motivation letter (please write the reason you want to work at the Embassy, in 500 words)
- Passport Copy
- Criminal Record Certificate (Issued from the court)
2. Qualifications / Job Requirements
- Strong intention to work as a bridge between Jordan and Japan.
- Master in English, having ability to translate between English and Arabic
- Work experience (especially in PR section at private companies, NGOs or other organizations) (Preferable)
- Japanese language ability (Preferable)
3. Tasks include;
- Promotion of Japanese tradition, culture and technology through organizing some events (e.g. Organizing the lectures of Japanese professors, etc)
- Logistic support for Japanese cultural events held by the Embassy (e.g. to coordinate with concerned authorities, to prepare certain documents, etc)
- Communication with local media for the coverage of Japanese events
- To access local cultural and educational institutions and create some events altogether with the Embassy
- Translation between Arabic and English in certain events
Please contact the Embassy if you have any question.
Embassy of Japan in Jordan
P.O.BOX 2835 Amman 11181
Person in charge: Mr. Yomogida and Mr. Amadera
January 14, 2018